Wednesday, September 15, 2010

16 days to 30: mowing raw cookie dough

I have some cookie dough in my refrigerator. It was an impulse buy from Target when I was there picking up peanut butter and band aids.

I may or may not have been planning to make said dough into cookies.

After all, the hubby loves cookies. And chocolate chippers are my favorite.

But let's all be honest with ourselves here. That dough didn't have a chance.

SPOILER ALERT: I may or may not have mowed a few more dough squares. There's also a slight possibility that I washed said dough down with a glug of leftover Arbor Mist straight from the bottle.

In the unlikely event that those events may have transpired, don't judge.

1 comment:

  1. Did the cookie dough taste funny? I did this the other day, squares just like yours, and they tasted awful. I did notice, however, that right after I ate them I was warned by the packing not to consume the raw cookie dough.

    ReplyDelete