Saturday, September 11, 2010

20 days to 30: natural ice

Honestly. I was really hoping use Natural Light for this challenge.

BUT, the gas station we stopped at on the way to my sister's OSU/Miami & Notre Dame/Michigan party was fresh out of Natural Light. All they had was ICE.


So, I scooped up the $6 twelve pack, expecting to nurse two of them. Chalk it up to the blog, you know?

As I should have expected, I didn't do much sipping. My brother-in-law expected me to go above and beyond.

Which, of course, meant shotgunning a Natural Ice. Which I don't think I even did in college.
My pansy ass finished a half. Maybe 3/4?

My payback? Leaving the rest of the twelve pack of Natural Ice in their refrigerator. Good luck waking up to that tomorrow morning without the dry heaves.

Win?

No comments:

Post a Comment