Monday, September 27, 2010

6 days to 30: full-on, all-day hangover

Yeah so, Friday. I was home by like 11:30. And yeah, it sounded like I had a low-key night.

TO YOU MAYBE.

The reality is that three of us had three bottles of champagne before we left the house. On top of the beers, etc. we had at the bar while playing darts. That's not really something this almost-30 liver is typically able to handle.

Sooo, this old fogey spent her Saturday - which was intended for eyeshadow- and cute-short-cowboy-boot-shopping - on the couch.

With the Kardashians.

Which I typically wouldn't complain about. But have you ever been forced to watch the Kardashians? And when I say forced, I mean that the remote was across the room and you were too hungover to go get it? Then, you start to harbor a real hostility for Rob. I mean, just SHAVE already. Ew.

Anyway. I guess I'm not really fully past the whole debilitating hangover thing. Maybe I'll set a goal for my 35th?

No comments:

Post a Comment